At New England Divorce Education Center, LLC, our mission is to assist individuals and families through the difficult and arduous process of a separation or divorce. We provide personalized, experienced, and proactive consulting, all while minimizing the time and costs for parties involved.
Our consulting services include:
- Valuable information and guidance before, during, and after your decision to separate or divorce.
- Issues concerning parenting and your children, both pre-and post-divorce.
- The potential impact of financial decisions on the family and your future.
- Ways of minimizing the emotional impact on you and your family.
- Alterations to regular parenting, vacation or holiday schedules. Click for information on Parenting Plans or Helping your Child Adjust to Divorce.
- What is the best choice of action for your particular situation?
- Remarriage decisions and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Legal consultation and guidance.
- Help for non-traditional, single, and stepfamilies.
- Children need to know and be cared for by both parents, if at all possible. Children want to love and respect each of their parents. Read More about Co-parenting
For more information about our Consulting Services, please call us at (860) 887-9580.
92 Williams Street
Norwich, CT 06360