Benefits of Divorce Mediation SERVICES
Any two people interested in decreasing the time, money, and emotional turmoil spent in getting divorced are candidates for divorce mediation.
The benefits of divorce mediation are enormous:
- Mediation is a pro-family approach to divorce, and the financial savings allow the assets to stay with the family members and children.
- A mediated settlement can be completed in two to eight weeks, versus ten to twelve months for an attorney and trial situation.
- The parties retain control of the outcome, versus separate attorneys and/or a judge.
- There are no up-front retainer fees.
- There is less re-litigation with mediated divorces.
- In a majority of cases, the divorced couple and family is happier with the outcome.
- Finally, there are great savings to be made in the area of the emotional costs, which are impossible to measure. Children, especially, adjust better when their parents negotiate a mutually agreeable settlement.
- See more on Benefits of Divorce Mediation.
What is Divorce Mediation?
For more information about our Mediation Services, please call us at (860) 887-9580.
92 Williams Street
Norwich, CT 06360